Sign in to follow this  
^Xerapin

Application, ^Xeno/Xerapin

24 posts in this topic

Alright, I'll start with the verbatim stuff.

Gaming name:  Xeno, Xerapin, Davexeno, Xenitia.
Games played: I have 195 games in my Steam Library dating back to 2003, so er, a few. Most recently Planetside2, Rift and Defiance. 
Referral: Official Forums.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I am looking for a friendly, laid back outfit that likes to put its 'game face' on at times. This seems to be the place, I was a long time member of Cadre (*waves to Ryzak*) but after their move to Arma and some leadership "issues" I stopped playing. Since then without direction as a team I have struggled to get back into Planetside2, open squads are often leaderless, confused and more often than not I get randomly kicked from them. I'm a core teamplayer and this can be seen in the fact I often play support/healer roles. In Rift I'm a healing cleric, in Planetside2 I'm a Engineer primarily. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

PS: My character is found here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428011263376387041.php

Welcome Xeno!

Good App. You're marked as a trialist for now. An admin will chat with you in a month regarding membership.

In the meantime feel free to browse the forums. Mumble is the best way to join in PS2 and any of the other games you see us playing.

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig, LordMondando, FeiXue, Pont, Kira58th, EmitzDevil, LexX, Kaldun or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite. 

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Thanks,

Bean 

Thanks!

I will update my forum name when I have 9 more approved posts so its the same as my ingame name, now to pester some officers!

• Like 1

Welcome to Digital Legion! :)

Thanks for the kind welcomes! :D

Welcome :D

welcoem

Welcome!

Forum name updated! :D Thank you for the warm welcome!!

He used the word "verbatim" in his application.  I like him already :D

Welcome Xerapin, it's been grand squadding with you, hope you're enjoying the madhouse.