Sign in to follow this  
^Xerapin

Application, ^Xeno/Xerapin

24 posts in this topic

Fuck my life, 25 when I wrote this. Next week I'm 29, why am I regurgitating my old introduction thread? Well, because I've been dormant for the last couple of years. Which in effect makes up for a good portion of my DL career... why have I been quiet? Well, my lifes been a bit of a shit show the last year and a bit as maybe some of you will recall, I do believe I made a post somewhere about that. 

Anyway, I digress. Now life is a little more settled I'm looking at coming back in some fashion. I've bumbled onto the Discord and will be on there more than on the forums most likely, still playing games though struggling to find ones that can properly hold my attention. So if anyone fancies some Diablo 3, WoW or Overwatch then give me a ping and now I've actually got some slack in funds I can maybe even pick up one or two other 'trendy' games should they be popular (as long as it isn't No mans freaking sky). Guessing Planetside2 is pretty dead by now? ;-) 

Alas, I hope you don't hold my absence against me, ello to those new to the community in that time and a big /hug to those who remember me. 

/Xeno

• Like 5

Welcome back :)

• Like 1

Xera!!!

Excellent to have you back, good sir.  I'm playing pretty much all of the games you've mentioned (although less so on the Diablo front recently....), so will no doubt speak to you soon ;)

• Like 1

Hi mate, good to see you :)

• Like 1

Welcome back buddy! :D

• Like 1

Welcome back!

WoW and Overwatch seem to be the drains on people time at the moment.- feel free to jump in!

• Like 2

Good to have you back with us m8!

• Like 1