Sign in to follow this  
Pacific

Application - Pacific (Wildstar)

13 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Pappdin/Pacific/Blacklist but i will roll with Pacific now.

Games played: Ive played Flyff alot and Runescape when I were a young boy then i started playing Lotro and GW1 then i worked myself up to GW2, WoW, CS:GO and alot of CoD there betweeen with some BF aswell. And yeah ive playde LoL aswell on EU WEST were gold 1 in ranked last season with 1150normal wins.

Referral: I were looking for a more serious guild than those u only find ingame or that spamm u 24/7 in pm ingame to get members beqause those just got guild hoppers and i went on Wildstars forum for guild recruitments and found this community and thought it looked nice and friendly .

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I am an active player on Wildstar or will be when its released beqause i really like it, i got kinda good experience of MMO games and my attitude is friendly and helpfull and i like both PvP and PvE and i really like getting my items strong with a big cash stack in my pocket aswell, so i kinda like farming monsters and stuff to get money for crafting and stuff, iam fast learned on dungeons and tactics and try my best.

Thx.

Jonathan Lohoff

• Like 1

Welcome Pacific

We dont normally accept under 18's but I think given your quite close to your birthday im happy to make an exception, just to make you aware we are currently Exile on the TreeSpeaker for Beta but will be 100% all out Dominion for Launch. 

dl* still has alot of active BF players and quite a few CS:GO players in the past,something to look into if your looking for something to play whilst waiting for WS launch :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

• Like 1

Thx Hudson :)

Yeah i saw the recruitment post at this site http://wildstar-central.com/threads/digital-legion-dominion-pve-pvp-hazak.9049/

Yeah thx for accepting that i read it was 18+ but i did my best and tried so iam happy i got atleast on test period :)

Iam playing dominion now atm in beta on Wildstar will be a Dominion Cassian Stalker when the game is released

Welcome!

Like huds has already said we play alot of games in dl so make sure you jump on mumble and introduce yourself don't be shy we're all great friends here.

i play alot of a moba called smite and we've got quite a following going please feel free to join or just jump in for a chat with us even if you're not playing.

Yeah i will btw whats the IPs and passwords to get into the Mumble server ive searched forum but cant find an post with the Login numbers

Thx

Welcome to DL. 

3hbG3.gif

Good see some more stalkers joining us.

Welcome to DL, catch you on mumble sometime :) 

Obligatory post:

• Like 2

Welcome!  Nice to see new faces are already growing for Wildstar.