Sign in to follow this  
Skjuludde

Application - Skjuludde (Wildstar)

15 posts in this topic

Gaming Name: Skjuludde (I use that everywhere, just makes life easier)

Games played: Could be a pretty long list. EU-series, Victoria-series, WoW, WAR, Age of Conan, The Secret World, Lord of the Rings Online, Tera, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2, Dota 2, Diablo 2-3, Hearthstone, Planetside 2, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires 2, League of Legends and so on. Shall I continue further? ^^, When it comes to games properly played in an organized environment the list instantly becomes much shorter. WoW, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Planetside 2. 

Referral: The Wildstar guild recruitment forum I suppose. I was browsing around trying to find a guild/community that perhaps would fit me and what I'm looking for. A compatible match I suppose you could call it. On the onset, you seem to be just that. 

Why should I be a member of Digital Legion: I'm a nice, friendly laid-back person who can be as serious as the situation demands. I'm fairly organized and can follow directions fairly well. I learn and pick up on things fairly quickly. This is starting to feel much like applying for a job :D I'm a fluent speaker of the English language and very rarely end up mad, raging or otherwise causing problems and disturbances. Overall on that level I'd classify myself as mature, if you will. Oh and I'm a pretty decent player in almost all the games I play. Well except FPS, but there's a reason there's only one FPS in my games played list :) Oh and I'm an active player as well. Planning on getting into Wildstar in a big way.

• Like 1

Welcome!

You are one of a number of Swedes, so hopefully should feel right at home  :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

welcome

Nice app! Welcome.

Hey welcome! Feel free to jump on the mumble with us, I'm quite regularly in the smite channel..... i see you play dota and lol so maybe even join us for a game or two of smite :p

Welcome to dl*

Very nice app Skjuludde as Steff has already mentioned dont be shy in jumping into any of the other channels or games whilst we are waiting for Wildstar to launch, there is usually something going on of an evening to get your teeth stuck into :)

Moarrr Hearthstone!!

Welcome to DL :)

Welcome to DL.

Smite!

Welcome :) 

Thanks for the warm welcome! Appreciate it! :)

Installing mumble as I write this so I assume I'll talk to you all in there soon :)

• Like 2

We really should change the name to 'Swedish Legion' or 'Legion of Swedes'.

Welcome.