Sign in to follow this  
Raiyne

Application - Raiyne (wildstar)

8 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Raiyne
Games played: WoW, SWTOR, (Many steam games & old stuff such as Star Wars battlefront...etc)
Referral: The Wildstar Forums, I was looking to transfer from Hazak
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm a friendly guy the only requirement I have is cookies and cake, that's the main aspect to anything. I tend to have a humorous approach to everything as I really enjoy having a good banter with people which transfers over to my  love of PvP It's highly amusing to have competitions such as top damage or top kills in battlegrounds with friends & "guildees". In many MMO's I like to play with a competitive attitude (winning isn't everything but giving it your all is satisfying). In recent years however I've decided to become some kind of "fount of knowledge" with games, as I'm interested with the theory side of playing such as managing a UI or just the locations of things (Handy really :p). I enjoy helping people it's sort of what I do as a pass time, most notably I help my best friend out as she recently discovered I knew how to paint! Low and behold she asks me for another "artist's impression" on her own creations.

That's all there is to it in a small little app, feel free to ask me any questions relating to ingame and out of game (such as hobbies)

I fear I don't want to go too much into detail in this App so I'll keep it short and sweet! :) Poke me any time about queries  or about Bacon mmmh..Bacon..

Welcome Raiyne

Bacon! cookies! and cake in one application now that is how to impress, what class are you playing atm?

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

I'm playing a warrior, I seem to go down that route in every game! 

hello all,

i was wondering who i can contact regarding joining the guild in game

also, im trying to connect to mumble it does not work =)

Thank you for your time

Hey Spell if you contact Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany we should be able to get you in.

hello all,

i was wondering who i can contact regarding joining the guild in game

also, im trying to connect to mumble it does not work =)

Thank you for your time

On the mumble issue i believe some ISP's in UAE block mumble and other voice coms? Try use a proxy server, heres and old post I found about someone with a similar problem... last post has proxy info

http://sourceforge.net/p/mumble/discussion/492607/thread/efe3a359

Welcome matey! :)