Sign in to follow this  
Guest HateFull

[Application] HateFul

13 posts in this topic

Guest HateFull

Gaming name: RajaNaga
Games played:

I played an awfull lot of games (more than a 100) most notably in the MMO scene are AO, UO, COV/COH, Aion, Rizom,Swtor, EVE, PS2 and currently Wildstar
Referral: On the Wildstar Forum
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?:

I'm always up for group activities, for me being part of a guild/corp/clan/whatever is about having people to play with, having fun together and achieving gaming feats, whether it be,  being a hardcore goal or, do something odd that makes people say/think "Oh wow...didn't know we could do that"

That means i'll always be up for anything involving team work (provided I don't have RL priorities of course).

As for specifics regarding how I could be usefull: I'm the one making jokes and cheering people up when we keep whiping in an instance for example, making it an enjoyable experience regardless of the results :)

I always seek the "fun" aspect of things and try to show it to others :)

Also: I speak 6 languages and know how to cook.

• Like 1

I'd be disappointed if as Frenchman, you couldn't cook!

Welcome!

which 6 languages and is it ok if we test you on all of them?

Ah, a former UO player! Takes me back so many years :) Welcome matey :) 

Guest HateFull

I'd be disappointed if as Frenchman, you couldn't cook!

Welcome!

You'd be suprised and I'm from Luxembourg. Just happen to live in france :P

which 6 languages and is it ok if we test you on all of them?

French, English, German, Bahasa Indonesia and Melayu (which is more or less the same thing...but still counts as two :P) and Chinese... but only when I'm drunk... related to the fact that water was cheaper than beer when I went to study chinese in Beijing >.> and regarding speaking it "well" that is what chinese friends told me... don't know if they where honnest or just being polite lol

You can test me if you want. My german is a bit rusty though as I haven't had a chance to speak it in ages.(can still understand most of it though ^^)

Edit: Beer was cheaper than water >.> Makes more sense that way around lol

Guest HateFull

Ah, a former UO player! Takes me back so many years :) Welcome matey :)

What realm were you on? 

Guest HateFull

What realm were you on? 

Well...I don't even remember what names they had >.>

You can ask me about the same for most games I listed, I wouldn't be able to tell you except maybe EVE for obvious reasons and PS2 because it was recent (Cobalt).

Oh also played GW2 on Jade sea now that I think of it. Moastly did roaming in WvW :)

• Like 1

Welcome Hatefull

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Guest HateFull

Welcome Hatefull

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Welcome :)

Please never use that blue coloured font again though! My head was fit to explode trying to read it! Had to highlight the text in the end :P

See you in game,.

• Like 1

Please never use that blue coloured font again though! My head was fit to explode trying to read it! Had to highlight the text in the end :P

This!

Otherwise, welcome aboard ;)

• Like 1

Guest HateFull

This!

Otherwise, welcome aboard ;)

Erh colourblind sorry... didn't seem odd to me :x

Won't do it again, promise :x

• Like 2