Sign in to follow this  
Keqin

[Multi-Application] Spellslinger, Esper, Stalker and Warriors

22 posts in this topic

Greetings!

First of all I would like to say I'm sorry that this application will be a bit longer. :]
Few of my friends, my wife and I started Wildstar few days ago as most of the folks around here and we've been in search for healthy and mature guild and/or community we could join. We bumped at Wildstar forums on your presentation and we immediately knew Digital Legion could be our new home. So without any delays I present you our multi-application as we would like to join you all... :]

Spellslinger & Esper - the couple who met in WoW

Real names: Oldrich & Catherine
In-game names: Keqin & Kwasha

We both have experience from various MMOs and games as we're both passionate gamers, most notably World of Warcraft. We've been playing MMOs around 8-10 years, we got experience from raids, PvE content, PvP and various guilds from pretty standard ones to RP communities. We have played WoW, SWToR, EvE Online, GW2... and we also love Borderlands series (got one sick tattoo on my shoulder *laughs*).
Wildstar so far seems we got that Vanilla WoW feeling all over again which might be unhealthy... you know sleep deprivation, consuming pizzas and red bulls in high amounts ... I'm just kiddin' we're not 16 years anymore, right guys? Right?... *coughs*

Stalker & Warrior & Warrior

In-game names: Species & Chuckiee & Phara

As I mentioned we've been playing together in good ol' Vanilla WoW times, where we raided Molten Core, killed C'thun in AQ and had our struggles on Four Horsemen of Naxxramas... but hey, we're together again and having a blast and fun times.
All I can say they got experience from WoW and various other games but I guess these guys will write something on their own later below...

Anyway feel free to ask questions as I'm not really sure what do you want to know... :]

Well I think thats a first with the multi application :) You will probably all need to create accounts on the forums anyway though :) But I like how you leaned the whole process.

An admin will be along shortly to help out! Other then that, Welcome :)

Well I think thats a first with the multi application :) You will probably all need to create accounts on the forums anyway though :) But I like how you leaned the whole process.

An admin will be along shortly to help out! Other then that, Welcome :)

Thanks. I'll give my folks shout to create accounts and write something here... so I won't be marked as psycho with imaginary friends. :]

• Like 1

Welcome and I have to say the wildstar side of dl is booming atm

Hi all, I would love to join your guild with my husband. :-)

Hey everyone!

Im one of the guys Keqin pays to be his friend!

He got it covered pretty well so i just thought ill add up on some of my personal info :)

RL: David, 25y/o

Gaming name: species

Game history: Ive played pretty much every mmo since UO, but my longest period of time was WoW. Ive raided 6/7 in vanilla(full clear pretbc naxx) and thats where i met most of these guys :)

Id like to join your guild to have some experienced player base to do group content with, i would never think ill be this hooked to an mmo again but wildstar did it. I dont want to BS myself, or you, that ill be able to do 6/7 raiding again, but id really like to see those as well :)

Hope i got it covered, thanx for reading.

Hello all!

Please can everyone make separate forum accounts with their toon names?  Then we can keep track of our triallists.

You're marked as Triallists for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the guild.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

So, peeps we can add to guild so far:

Keqin

Kwasha

Species

Need to account:

Chuckiee

Phara

Hi everyone, welcome to the family!

Welcome to dl*

You can contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany in game once your all setup on the forums and we can get invited into the guild :)

Hey everyone!

Keqin got it covered pretty well. We know each other for few years and are co-workers In RL:) 

RL: David, 30y/o

In-Game name: Phara

Game history: I've played like others, online over 13y and with MMO I started like in 2005 with UO, but my longest period was with WoW. I've raided all from vanilla to half of Cataclysm.

I thought I'll never play mmorpg again, but...long story short....here I am....thanks to Keqin :)

~Phar

Hey all,

I'm one of Keqin's friends, as his application is already quite long i'll just add some personal info.

Name: Vojta, 26 years old.

Ingame name: Chuckiee

Gaming experience: Regarding MMO's my first notable was WoW. I raided through all of vanilla content and quit raiding on the start of TBC,

then it was off to PvP and arenas, after few seasons I quit. I tried warhammer, GW2 but got bored pretty soon.

I never really thought I could be hooked into MMO again (especially after GW2) but WS is pretty fun so far, I'll never be hardcore raider anymore (not a student anymore), but it would be fun  and interesting to see some raids again.

Hope to see you all ingame.