Sign in to follow this  
Fnosken

Application - Fnosken (Medic, Wildstar)

3 posts in this topic

Howdy!

Gaming name: Fnosken

Games played: All of them. Mainly leagueoflegends, wow(back in the day), diablo3, some planetside (though i am completely useless)

Referral: Played a dungeon with a nice guy called Vale. Me and my friend made such a ginormous impression on him that he begged us to join this guild (somewhat untrue)

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: From what it seems you guys have a nice mix of casual-tryhard, which is nice. My goal is to get to raiding and heal the crap out of you. I'm joining with 4 friends and i really think we'd be a good influence on the guild, both for progressing and for having fun (:

Please oh mighty rulers of dl*! Let us join your ranks and together we shall rule the world!

Welcome Fnosken

If you managed to survive a run with vale then your all right in our books welcome aboard :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Hey Fnosken! Glad you made the app ;)

Can and will totally vouch for these guys. Really good bunch of people. If you could each (all 5 of you?) make an account here and post in this application or in seperate threads (however you so wish) that would be really helpful in allowing us to gauge numbers and put names to the accounts. 

I look forward to seeing you all in the guild soon :)

I need some more of that healing! <3