Sign in to follow this  
SuperSmaskig

Application - SuperSmaskig (SpellSlinger, WildStar)

6 posts in this topic

Hi!

Gaming name: SuperSmaskig

Games played: Well.. games that have taken up a serious amount of time are, in somewhat chronological order, Utopia, CounterStrike, the Diablo series, DAoC, WoW, LoL. I've peeked into other games such as Horizon, GW2, Darkfall, Age of Conan, Vanguard, Planetside 1/2. I'm sure I've forgotten something.

Referral: I did Vel Koreth with a member of your guild, Vale. He recommended that me and my friend check this guild out.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: To begin with, your playstyle seems to fit mine perfectly. I can no longer dedicate all my spare time to gaming, since I also want to spend time with family, friends and perform somewhat decently at my job. A semi-casual guild with tendencies towards HC raiding suits me just fine! I am mostly aimed towards PvE content, however depending on the game I really do enjoy PvP (DAoC RvR is really the best I've seen so far, with the MOBA scene coming up at a close second place..).

Secondly, I hope to add another decent DPS to the crew, and get to know some new folks in the process!

We are a gang of 5 Swedes applying for this guild, in separate applications (well.. sooner or later. Gotta get the others moving!). We are all experienced MMORPG'ers and our aim is to play this game together, preferably in a good and mature environment. The other applicants connected to this are: Fnosken, Orkoo, Jormvalte and Rilban (might be subject to change since he hasn't actually had any chance to fire up the game yet. He's my old guild leader and an RL bud since way back).

Hope to see you in-game!

Kind regards,

SuperSmaskig

Welcome SuperSmaskig

Thank you for the application and really glad you guys chose to join us, how have you found wildstar so far?

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to Jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Have those healing pistols come in handy yet? :P

Good to see your application buddy. See you online and in-guild soon ;)

• Like 1

Welcome :D

Thanks guys :) Nah not yet, healing pistols seem to be counter-productive. Shoot someone with a bullet so they mend? Pffff!

• Like 1