Sign in to follow this  
Jormvalte

Application - Jormvalte (Medic, Wildstar)

3 posts in this topic

Hiya!

Gaming name: Jormvalte

Games played: Way too many if you ask my wallet. WoW, DAoC, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Vanguard, Planetside 1 and 2, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Fallen Earth, Guns of Icaros, GW2 etc.

Referral: SuperSmaskig and Fnosken told me about this tank they met while adventuring who invited them to join you. Thusly I am here to do the same!

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I've always loved cooperative online games and being a part of a good guild makes it so much more fun and interesting. I usually go for PvE content but if the PvP turns out to be good I might give it a go! Also you can never have to many medics right?

Regards,

Jormvalte

Weclomme Jormvalte

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*