Sign in to follow this  
Kurzan

Application - Kurzan

9 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Kurzan
Games played: In terms of mmo's iv played WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer, Age of Conan and Planetside 1 and 2 and now of course Wildstar. I also enjoy plenty of other games and love a good RPG.
Referral: Looking for guilds that suited my interestes on the Wildstar forums.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm a friendly and active person who wants to get the most out of the game so I will be participating in guild events where I can. I want to enjoy every aspect so I plan to pvp, pve, raid etc. I'm helpful towards other players and like to lend a hand where I can and give advice. I think by joining this guild i'll get a lot more fun out the game but i'm already enjoying it thouroughly! Basically i'm just wanting to get stuck in where I can and meet some likeminded people.

Welcome Kurzan

Sorry you had troubles registering i think given your determination it would be rude not to give you the trial, what class are you currently playing?

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Thanks for the invite! I play a Chua medic in game. Hope to see you all in game

Glad your verification got fixed!

Welcome to dl*!

I don't know do we vouch for people for membership or what and even if I am trialist myself, I will vouch for Kurzan. Last night me, Kurzan and Sensei grouped up and went to Battlegrounds. We played for few hours and Kurzan did very well. He played his role well and get the flags while I healed him. Wasn't noob in PVP.

-Soto-

I don't know do we vouch for people for membership or what and even if I am trialist myself, I will vouch for Kurzan. Last night me, Kurzan and Sensei grouped up and went to Battlegrounds. We played for few hours and Kurzan did very well. He played his role well and get the flags while I healed him. Wasn't noob in PVP.

-Soto-

Generally the way it works is as long as you get along with most people for the first month or two you're a member of dl.

There have only been a couple of people who have been asked to leave and a couple who decide that dl isn't for them. The vast majority get on fine and stay around.

Welcome mate :)

Generally the way it works is as long as you get along with most people for the first month or two you're a member of dl.

There have only been a couple of people who have been asked to leave and a couple who decide that dl isn't for them. The vast majority get on fine and stay around.

That's not to say vouches don't help though....