Sign in to follow this  
Veld

Application - Wildstar, Spellslinger

5 posts in this topic

Gaming Name: Veld

Games Played: WoW, Rift, SWToR, GW2, Dota2, Diablo3

Referral: Realm forums on Wildstar forum

Why I should be a member of Digital Legion: Hi there, having recently hit 50 with a couple of friends on a pve server, and very quickly got bored of yet another dailies grind to look forward to, a couple of us decided that maybe it would be more fun on a pvp server. After looking at the official forums, Contagion looked like a good home, and Digital Legion is the guild that grabbed our attention out of all the Dommie guilds recruiting.

My main focus in previous mmo's has always been pve, SWToR started me off with the pvp bug, Dota kept feeding it, and now it's the part of Wildstar that interests me the most. I would still like to take part in the pve side of the game, and your guild looks like it would be a pefect fit for myself and any others I can convince to re-roll onto this server.

Dlm, a real life friend has also applied today I believe.

Hopefully see you soon in game.

P.S Having only just re-rolled server as I'm typing this, I'm currently a lowly level one! Wont take long to level this time around though.

Welcome Veld

There certainly is a lot of fun to be had on a pvp server if you get into any problems though dont wait to long to call in backup from the guild, there is always someone around willing to help sort some ganking, any thoughts on what kind of role you wanna fill endgame? dps,healer? :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Please keep and eye on the Raiders arm Forum in the wildstar section it is where all weekly events are put up for the guild, no better place to find a group to spend and evening gathering loot.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Welcome to dl* !!

Bonus kudos and hugs if you get friends to reroll! ;)

Thanks guys!

In every other mmo I've played I've always been a healer, I'm planning to dps here to start with, but knowing me it wont be long before I've got all 3 healers at 50 and I'm back in my natural role :)

I should be online after work this evening, who should I hit up ingame for an invite?

Veld

Sorry mate had this missing from my post you can  Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Tipner, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany :)