Sign in to follow this  
Rem

Application - Rem Stalker tank (DPS offspec)

4 posts in this topic

Gaming name:  Rem

Games played: I've been a console gamer for the most part of my life, spent most of the time playing Call of duty but my fave games include the Dead rising series, Dragon age series, also enjoyed halo 3 and a little bit of reach and cant forget about assassins creed, cant wait for Unity. Played the hell out of borderlands 1 & 2 with all DLC but im not to fussed on the pre-sequal. When i moved over to mostly pc gaming over a year ago ive just been mostly playing league of legends, but played 2 months of the beta for wildstar and have thoroughly been enjoying it since release.

Referral: Shamzie has been speaking highly of you guys.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: You guys seem to be everything in what im looking for, adventures, dungeons and working towards raiding in the future, we can also hang out and be filthy casuals together. Being a part of a bigger community with a great mindset makes it easier to advance myself as a player  but can also make it easier to learn new things from other tank stalkers or even take some notes from DPS.

Thanks for taking the time to read this <3

• Like 2

Nice app. Nice to see another person who appreciates console gaming as well ;)

You shall very quickly learn that I am the king of stalker tanking, and tanking in general, and stalkers in general. In fact you can just call me king.

...but not of Aim Hel!

Nice app m8.  You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the guild.  You can also contact Vorak, Vale, Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

...but not of Aim Hel!

Nice app m8.  You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the guild.  You can also contact Vorak, Vale, Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

Of course, I wouldn't even try to entertain the idea of being king of aim. Far too much competition! ;)