Sign in to follow this  
Spackosaurus

App - Spackosaurus

6 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Spackosaurus
Games played: Guildwars1/2 & LoL and a bit of minesweeper
Referral: some dirty scouser called shamzie told me about it whilst robbing my bikes dustcaps
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Active player looking to progress in both PvE and PvP, happy to do adventures/dungeons would like to eventually do raids. look foward to learning from others and even helping others improve if i can.

• Like 2

I promise you I will get you those dustcaps back! 

Thanks for the app mate :) An admin will be along soon to get the ball rolling (aslong as Shamzie doesn't steal said ball first)

• Like 1

That minesweeper. I'm actually considering quiting wildstar to take up minesweeper full time. We should do a tourney some time!

Firstly, ...interesting name!...

We like to know our new recruits a bit better, so could you tell us what you like to do in Wildstar? What roles do you fill?

What other games do you like to play?  What's your favourite colour?

i guess i should have mentioned that i play Warrior DPS main and trying to get some tanking gear. I enjoy adventure/dungeons/pvp with friends and also sitting on my ferris.

i like age of empires/mythology also like ot play LoL still

favourite colour is a tough questioni might have to get back to you on that one

Welcome Spackosaurus

Any more thoughts on that colour or are you gonna keep us suspense?

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff,Tipner, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Please keep and eye on the Raiders arm Forum in the wildstar section it is where all weekly events are put up for the guild, no better place to find a group to spend and evening gathering loot.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*