Sign in to follow this  
tossetaz

Application: tossetaz

13 posts in this topic

Gaming name: tossetaz
LocationDenmark
Games played: Mainly World of Warcraft at the moment. Played Vanilla, BC and WotLK with breaks in between all expansions. Havn't played since 2008. 
Referral: A colleague of mine Litemode 
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion? I'm a friendly, social and humorous guy who both enjoy the fun and challenging aspects of playing video games. I would like to be in a guild with my colleague Litemode. Since I have a wife and two kids I won't be playing more than a few nights every week on average but when I;m online I'm always available for doing PvP or regular/heroic dungeons with the guild. I probably won't have time for doing raids since I have to be quite flexible because of my spouse and kids. 

Litemode approves of this person!

• Like 1

Then this is a good thing! One of our admins will give you the official welcome soon mate, in the meantime, get yourself a guild invite from Lite or myself in-game if you haven't already. Welcome!

Welcome Tossetaz,

Being a father myself I can totally understand your plight. Good thing is dl* doesn't have a time requirement so you may play as often or as little as you wish :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.
Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.
I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. My character in wow is however not named as on this forum or mumble. I recollect that it's possible to put a note next to your name in the guild member overview in WoW. If that's still the case I'll write tossetaz there.

Welcome dude :)

No worries mate, as long as we know. Out of interest what's your char name in game?

Welcome aboard :) 

Welcome to the team!

FlimsyEsteemedGander.gif

all we need now is one for declined

Welcome :)