Sign in to follow this  
m0ck

Augustu

12 posts in this topic

Gaming name: m0ck (Augustu in wow)
LocationDenmark

Games played: At the moment WoW and whatever singleplayer game catches my fancy. I Picked it up at the end of December at the recommendation of my brother Simon (who is a member of this guild and who directed me here). I played vanilla many, many years ago and I'm enjoying the game quite a bit. Level 100 monk. In the past I've played too many games to count, but none more than CS 1.6 ^^

Referral: My brother SImon aka tossetaz

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion? 

Wow is more solo-friendlly than I recall from vanilla, but at this point I would like a bit more coordination and challenge than AV zergs and raidfinder can provide. I hope to get that from Digital Legion. In return you get a player who is quite active, friendly and social.

I see how the name of the thread and the forum-name clashes somewhat. I choose the forum-name out of habit, but my name ingame in WoW is: Augustu. I looked to change the forum-name, but it would seem I need a few more posts to do that :)

Simons seal of approval usually means I'm onboard as well(Unless he's talking about Clojure or React!).

Also I think that the more Danes we have in here the better the community becomes!

Seems the Scandi invasion continues... the day of the Sweds has slowed now is the day of the danes.

Funnily enough, I'm in Copenhagen right now, so can't process your app. I'm sure one of my learned colleagues will be along shortly

Simons seal of approval usually means I'm onboard as well(Unless he's talking about Clojure or React!).

Also I think that the more Danes we have in here the better the community becomes!

Hay! Clojure and React is the bomb! :D

Funnily enough, I'm in Copenhagen right now, so can't process your app. I'm sure one of my learned colleagues will be along shortly

Sounds swell, thanks!

Welcome, welcome!

2 week trial period yadda yadda. I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Consider this notice that your forum name will be changed sometime tomorrow.

Make yourself at home.

Welcome :)

Thanks guys :)

Should I contact anyone ingame?

Yeah, see if you can catch me(Litemode), Tehfuzz or Hel ingame :)