Sign in to follow this  
Taetiseo

Application: Taetiseo

6 posts in this topic

Hi!

Gaming name: Taetiseo

Games played: I tend to stick to games for a long time but only play one at a time. Right now I'm enjoying WoW (of course!)

Referral: Forum thread on battle.net

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion: My previous guild decided to merge with another to aid them with their mythic progress. I don't feel I'm at the skill and gear level of being ready to progress to that yet so I decided not to go with the merge. Instead, I'm looking for a social raiding guild that can help me to improve my skills and heroic gear, eventually making mythic progress. I'm pretty much fully-flexible with evening week and weekend raid times and willing to help out whenever anybody needs help.

Welcome to the forums Taetiseo,

I'm sure one of the WoW recruiters will be along soon to ask questions and such. I don't see anything wrong with your application, but some more info about your gaming history would be good - we're a multi-gaming clan and have played, well, probably everything in past 11 years. Do you just play MMOs or have you dabbled in other genres?

Hi Kieran.  Thanks for the app!

I'm one of the WoW admins around these here parts.

We're looking for most classes/specs at the moment, but just so we know, what class/spec do you primarily play?  A little more information about your gear level/previous raiding experience wouldn't got a miss either!

We actually have a raid planned for this evening (admittedly only a normal mode to test the waters) to BRF.  If you're interested, keep an eye out for myself (TehFuzz) or Litemode online, and we'll chuck you a guild invite on a trial basis.

I'd just like to add a further big thank-you to Taetiseo, or as we have henceforth dubbed him on Mumble as of last night, Potato (much easier to say), for coming along to the raid last night.  Much fun was had by all, and I'm hoping meeting us lot for th first time hasn't completely put you off :D

I have edited your forum title accordingly.

Yay! Welcome Potato! :D 

Welcome Taetiseo

You should have access to the forums now  please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server.

Please make yourself at home and welcome to dl*.