MrHealing

Application - MrHealing

12 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone,

Gaming Name: MrHealing
Games Played: Payday 2,  Borderlands series. Dota 2 . Civ 5 . Darksouls. so more or less Games with some action & a bit of micro management gimmick to then
Referral: None. Found this outfit after  having played a tiny bit of planetside & when i was done reading the newbie guides, I decided to look at the grand outfit list and you guys seemed like some pretty swell folks,
Why should you become a member: I like playing games with people & should you ever need a jolly guy to play combat medic and support you, then you know me now :) .

• Like 1

Hello MrHealing!

Thanks for the app! 

An admin will be along shortly to let you know the details :)

Welcome, just a tip.... Almost 20 = 19

Hi MrHealing,

Welcome to our forums! Unfortunately our Planetside days are pretty much gone. Aside from the odd game here and there I fear you'd be running solo most of the time. Our main games right now are the Battlefield series, Heroes of the Storm, and GTA5.

If you're looking for a good outfit in PS2 I'd suggest heading over to our good friends at WASP - I think they're still active. However if you're interested in our current pool of games then by all means lets talk some more :)

Allright. I do play a bit of Heroes of the storm and whatnot  so I might still stick around if you all'd let me.

oh yea and I love my BRICK!    yea good point

• Like 1

Allright. I do play a bit of Heroes of the storm and whatnot  so I might still stick around if you all'd let me.

oh yea and I love my BRICK!    yea good point

Feel free to jump online most weeknights around 6-7PM GMT and you'll be sure to find a few of us to have a game or two with :)

I saw you online last night, but I wasn't around long enough to pop in. Unfortunately you came in at a point where everyone seemed to be having relatively early nights so mumble was pretty sparse other than some GTAV. 

I don't know if you're into your WW2 games but, World of Warships has just been released on OBT and a few of us will be jumping on to restart the long road to tier 10. Feel free to jump in and join us!!

World of dinghyes theres looks alright but appearently i need some invitei code or something. so it might no be all feasible or whatevs

• Like 1

World of dinghyes theres looks alright but appearently i need some invitei code or something. so it might no be all feasible or whatevs

Allegedly its coming into open beta soon (like this week i think i read somewhere).

Welcome btw :)

Allegedly its coming into open beta soon (like this week i think i read somewhere).

Welcome btw :)

I thought it had gone into OBT already but apparently it's headstart for CBT atm, so I imagine you're right about the 1 week thing.

There's also a small group of us who ocassionally play Payday 2 (currently on abit of a break from it). Honestly, if there's a game you want to play multiplayer (excluding MMO's generally), there are guys here who'll play it with you.

We go through games like a fat man at a buffet. 

• Like 1