Sign in to follow this  
Obliter8

Twitch is live NAOW

13 posts in this topic

Rocket League is being streamed as we speak, go watch

Sorry steff, I can't watch your streams/videos for more than 30 seconds, as the incessant keyboard button spam in the background is sooooooo fucking annoying!  You've gotta do something about that, it totally ruins your streams etc.

yeah well spotted, i think it was because when i added the webcam it defaulted to that terrible microphone, i've swapped it back now and it seems good according to everyone else.

Much better mate, watchable now!  :D

• Like 1

Ive tried watching the stream on several pcs on different networks for a few days now and i cant get more than about 5 or 10 seconds without a major buffering session.  Am i just getting really really unlucky with my connections?

For the reference im able to watch other twitch streams no problem.

I have no issues maybe your connection is racist to welsh streams?  :P  yesterday I did have some buffering problems every couple of minutes though but today its fine

• Like 1

Twitch itself can be quite temperamental at times, but generally people have been saying my streams are quite steady for them, is your internet not great down there gripp? as i do stream in constant 720p ish... with no option to downscale.

As i said, different PC's and different networks have the same problem and no problems on other streams i occasionally watch.

If its just me then fine, nothing anyone can do, was only posting to see if it was just me.

I've checked all the stream settings, i don't have any of the extra tech on to make the delay any less and therefore more laggy or internet/pc intensive, i've yet to drop a single frame, i'll do a google when i get a chance and see if it's something common, but saying that it obviously isn't if it's just you so far :(

dont knock yourself out over it mate, its most likely something on my side.  as i said if its just me then nothing to be done, its all cool.

And to think, I was specifically rude about you on command Ed, all for nothing!

• Like 2

Yeah missing that was sort of what promoted the this post.

Sign in to follow this