Sign in to follow this  
g.lane_27

g.lane_27 Application

7 posts in this topic

Gaming name: g.lane_27
Games played: Rocket League, Team Fortress, Kung Fury, Mafia, Tomb Raider, Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike, GTA, F1, Mario Karts, Golden Eye
Referral: Steff Rees and Tipner, South Wales Recruitment Drive
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Played with some of the lads the other night on Rocket League, was a great laugh, and had my first LAN in Steff's house recently, which was pretty emotional to be honest, enough said.

*edit* just seen Orford11's application form, and Rambonuts' comment, I am the Moroccan brother from another mother btw....

*edit* but not actually Moroccan :)

• Like 2

Errr, k!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

• Like 1

Awesome, thank you... Hoping to put some hours into Rocket League this weekend, looking forward to getting to know everyone..

Welcome :)

• Like 1

Gary "danger" Lane welcome to DL, im hijacking this so I can learn how to add pictures and gifs.to my posts...... sorry but not sorry.

post-553-0-87038700-1438436953_thumb.gif

• Like 1

it didnt work ;(

Welcome! :)