HudsonLv426

SWTOR The Force Re-awakens Monday 3/8/15 21:00

21 posts in this topic

Will be there, again primarily as tank, but can also bring ranged or melee DPS if we have a surplus.

NOTICE FOR ALL SWTOR PLAYERS:

Given that new content will be landing in about 5 weeks what I would like to do is see if we can get a clear on the last remaining level 60 Operation, The Temple of Sacrifice, before the new content hits.

So If you are interested in working towards toppling Revan for the final time please please please post in the SWTOR thread, let me know if you can make it next week.  I think if Ravagers is anything to go by, its going to take us at least a couple of swings to get it, there are also some extremely tight DPS checks so we need DPSers to bring everything we have.

Lets see if we can get this done in the next few weeks, and if we have the people we can begin next Monday at 2030 UK time.

• Like 1

I have started a thread detailing the Temple of Sacrifice Mechanics HERE.  I will update with boss guides as the week goes on and will try to keep it relatively streamlined and sorted by role.  Its not required that people read it but it might be helpful, I will still do a rundown explanation on the nights.

Another Monday, another boss kill!  This week is was the Walker units of Sword Squadron which we crushed underfoot.:

4M20j3r.png

Next week we start again and hopefully we will be able to best the Underlurker, the hardest boss in Operations at the moment.

There are also some ribbon to go out as well to a few dedicated soldiers of the Empire, details HERE.