Sign in to follow this  
Darksider133

Darksider133 Application

8 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Steam Darksider133 Origin Master-humpi
Games played: Swtor, CS:GO, Minecraft, Rust, Call of Duty, BF4 GTA-V,

Referral: Youtube was looking video's (Random stuff) and i found a channel from a DL Member

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I like 2 play games and i was looking for a Clan/Community i play 6/10 ours a Day and i like to have a Chat while i'm doinging that.

For more info Plzz ask.

Gratzz Darksider133 (Jorrit Smit)

• Like 1

Hello!  Most of us don't have 6-10 hours a day (if only!), so I hope we're on enough to keep you amused!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

• Like 1

Hey and welcome, we're on mumble generally in the evenings and weekends, a good number of us are playing BF4, Battlefront, GTAV most days :)

Welcome buddy :)