Sovereign

Sovereign application

20 posts in this topic

Gaming name: DR Sovereign / Sovereign
Games played: World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, Battlefield 4, the Mass Effect series, Planetside 2, League of Legends, Guilds Wars 2, Overwatch, H1Z1, CS:GO and some more games.
Referral: Vegas2x played both with and against me in Overwatch for just a short period, but we had a good time playing with and against eachother that I wanted to add him. He then referred me to this site, saying that he thought I seemed like a positive player and that I'd make a good addition to the group.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I enjoy playing video games, but it's even more fun with friends. My regular friends mostly stick to one game, but as mentioned above, I have more than one game to play. I'd like to widen my group of friends that shares my interest in gaming and reading about this community made me want to apply for it. If people are like Vegas2x, I know I'll like it here.

-Sovereign-

• Like 2

The big question here, is are you a Reaper disguising yourself as a Space Vessel, allowing Saren to spread his influence across the galaxy while being chased by Captain Shepherd?

If not, Hi and welcome to the Legion! A mod or two will come around soon enough to let you know how things are done for the first few weeks of your time here, including Mumble details!

What server/faction do you play on WoW btw?

• Like 1

I actually had forgotten all about Sovereign when I changed my in-game name! But yeah, thanks!

In wow I play on Argent Dawn - Alliance side. However I do plan to unsub considering there's just too little to do for such a high price per month.

Fair enough. I play a split of Ally/Horde across Silvermoon, Emerald Dream and Maelstrom, currently only subbed to do garrison missions in preparation for Leejun.

I do hope that Legion will be great, but looking at the last few expansions I kind of have lost faith in wow :/ I doubt I'll get it, but hope it will be good for those that will :P

Welcome to DL :) 

Hope to see you online for some Overwatch matches soon! 

• Like 1

Hey Sov,

Good to see you here, thanks for dropping by :)

At DL we're like-minded people (for the most part!). Take some time over the next couple of weeks to see what you think of the place. Everyone here is here because they're good people and we like to keep it that way. All you have to do is be friendly - there's no requirement for playing often or even being any good at it.

Details of our mumble server are around here somewhere (try to make your in-game name the same as your mumble forum name until people know you better). If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone. If you need to speak with an Admin then you can get a fairly quick reply from myself, Hudson, Lexx, and Obliter8. You can also speak with the likes of Hel, Tipner and Steffrees who are among the most active and helpful people around.

Welcome!

Hey man, always nice to have new folk.  Unless they're asshats.

You aren't an asshat are you?

:D

• Like 3

I forgot we gave you mod status Fuzzy. I suppose I'll mention you to new recruits too - assuming Adam or Huds doesn't beat me to it, as usual.

Hahaha.  It goes without saying that I was joking ;)

My humour is....shall we say... an acquired taste?

But yeah, feel free to chuck my name in that hat too.

Thank you! And I like to believe I'm not an asshat ;D Great to have people to go to if I need help! :)

Welcome :D

• Like 1