Sign in to follow this  
AyeWill

application

9 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Ayewill

Games played: csgo,bf4,LoL,Dota 2,gta5, wow,L2 and a lot more

Referral: Acubane, dl.Hel

I rather play with fun peaps then just by myself. Just want something bigger then myself.

Hi there!  I don't suppose there's any chance you could give us a bit more information about yourself?  If you're struggling for inspiration, have a look at some of the other applications posted in here.  There are some corkers!

We just prefer to know a little about everyone rather than letting in everyone! :D

Best would be to say what I'm doing for living. 3 years ago  studied sociology. Now living in London. Working in fun environment (restaurant) as supervisor.

Been playing video games since i was 5. Like a good laugh with a pint of Guinness.

Hello m8

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server info is pinned at the top of the general discussion forum.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on them forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise.

Welcome to the party, pal!

Welcome to the party, pal!

• Like 1

BRING THE SALT

Whats going on man, welcome to *dl :D