Sign in to follow this  
Goedendaw

Application

17 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Reafdaw \ Goedendaw

Games played: Warhammer 40k, MtG, WoW, FF14, No Man's Sky, Star Citizen, PS2 - Anything that tickles my fancy

Referral: Ziberous

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: 90% - Ziberous bullied me into it because he's a terrible person, 10% - As much as I enjoy my single player games (Total War, Oblivion, really anything with swords and magic), I've always enjoyed playing big, multiplayer games as part of a community. I used to do a lot of team gaming with a group of friends, mainly games like Dota 2 and Battlefield, and those days were fantastic. Getting proper in to the game and immersing yourself in doing the not dying is pretty damn fun as it turns out. We slowly stopped doing the big sessions once everyone actually started to have responsibilities (damnit), and I've not really been part of a big community since. Myself and Ziberous talk a lot about gaming - whilst we work, obviously - and it's got me thinking that I would really enjoy being part of a gaming community again.

• Like 5

Hello there!

Great to see you joining in, an admin will be along soon to no doubt give you the trial status :)

• Like 1

I didn't expect any of Zibber's mates to sign up because I didn't believe he had any.

It's OK if you're just using him to get into dl. You can even "unfriend" him now if you like.

• Like 1

Hey man, welcome along!

Lots of fun stuff going on around these parts.  Overwatch and WoW getting played a lot at the moment.... the WoW contingent have a Horde guild on The Maelstrom (EU) if you're interested!

Might have to join the WoW guild when Legion comes out :) Looking forward to playing that! Still waiting for my internet to be set up in the new house so might have to wait until the weekend to join in on anything. I'll definitely be smashing out plenty of No Man's Sky if anyone is interested.

I wouldn't so much call Zibber a friend, more like a commodity.. Something akin to a beloved household toaster.

I wonder what would happen if I said I don't know this person?

I wonder what would happen if I said I don't know this person?

He likened you to a household toaster, I'm pretty sure we would let him in for that alone.

• Like 1

Personally, I can see the resemblance:

• Like 1

whats going on in this thread then, i heard we're having a deep discussion on modern day appliances, I tried to make a DIY drone by strapping my 4 y/o to a pair of dyson fans.

Jump on Discord, make a big noise, join one of the many diverse DL inspired wow guilds or throw caution to the wind and play with Bean

I feel like I'm missing something really obvious here, but what is Discord? Feel free to shame-bash me.

Discord is our voice comm system that we use. Feel free once on to come chat to anyone on there!

Discord is our voice comm system that we use. Feel free once on to come chat to anyone on there!

Welcome!

This the thread with details on connecting to Discord which as Creep said is our voice com's server: http://digital-legion.com/index.php?/topic/4000-voice-coms-server-discord-connection-details/