Sines

Sines .. looking for outfit

12 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Sines

Games played: Have played a lot of MMO's over the years ,, here's a few of them

Everquest II - 3 years

Planetside - atleast 2 years .. All i remember were Werner server was dead when I left

Age of Conan - 1 year

The secret world - Only played this summer

Guild wars 2 - played for a few months now

Referral: Planetside 2 forums .. I searched for an outfit .. and found some old allies > The 58th Marine corp

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I hope to have just as much fun with you guys .. As I had in the 1st planetside game ,, But first I have to learn how the new game works offcourse .. Defending bases are a little different than the 1st game !! and so are their designs

For last > I were in Renegade Legion so that gotta be worth something hehe !! We did things by the book just as you did in the 58th ,, following orders and a few laughs now and then offcourse !!

I'm not moody at all ,,, happy camper all the year around hehe

welcome

and guess what, we have an active GW2 section as well. Come look us up in GW2 :-)

Might do that ,, SOE ,, is know for their server downtimes. That lasts a bit longer than expected hehe !! I know that from both Eq2 and planetside

and I forgot to add ,, I have both Ventrilo and teamspeak installed ,, offcourse :P but Im guessing you use Mumble.. never used that myself

Welcome!

We have a few other former RLers about. Vasquez and PontusNeo... one other but can't remember who! :)

The buggers are slowly slinking over.

You're on a trial, hopefully that's a formality. Make yourself at home!

Hmm... RL you say, guess I have to say welcome than.

PontusNeo...

wtf... Thought you knew how to type out my name by now, bloody capital letter in the middle like that!

Welcome bud - I think you may have sent me a PM on the SOE forums but I haven't had chance to read it yet :F

In any case welcome :D

Knew I would be on a trial period ... thats normal :P

I remember Vasquez ,, but the other guy not so much .. Must have been after I left back in 2006

Can't find a note somewhere saying the server you're on !! Is it Eurydome .. or the other EU server !!

and Can someone tell me where da ???? the implant to see Invisible infiltrators are .. they must be hiding somewhere

at a terminal i cant find LOL

Hehe we're on Eurydome :)

There's no darklight implant yet as far as I know - but I am sure there wi'll be something like that at some point!