Neko

Application - Neko - GW2

9 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Eruru Epilum

Games played:

I think there's waaaay to many to count, but I'd mention I've played(and still do) Guild Wars, my fav game(s) of all times :)

Referral:

I've seen a few of the members of dl forming for dungeons and as such I got curious to know if you where a guild that does dungeons. So I google'd!

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?:

I'm a very active player, I form a lot for dungeons. I am looking for a guild that hopefully does the same! I'm looking for a guild that is both casual and hardcore, that lets members do their own thing when they want to but also forms for bigger things, such as dungeons or WvW.

Hello and welcome ^^

Our guild in GW2 is very focused on Dungeons at the moment with daily runs being done by most of our members, we are by no means a hardcore guild... most members come on mumble and people just start asking what everyone is up for and groups are formed.

We usually spend most of the weekend in WvW as a group of about 10-15 players. :)

One of the admins will be along shortly to approve your app.

Welcome along :)

Welcome!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!