I'd like to put forward my interest in participating, i'll answer the rest a bit later :)
If I am involved, i'll more than likely record it as come on, it's DL playing a fantasy game, trying to sort of be in character - it's going to involve drinking, bad language, rage, love and laughter and that's just from Locke!
1) What evening's you are free?
I'd rather a Friday/Saturday - not Sunday (evening)
2) What RPG's you'd want to play, (DnD, GoT, Star Wars, BSG, what ever you can find out there)?
As long as there can be a story, i'm easy going
3) Are there any that you DON'T want to play?
I was going to say no but then found out there was a mylittlepony one.... so yeah, no that!
4) Would you like pre-built campaigns or homebrew?
As i've little experience, pre-built is fine for me and best for Locke at first, Homebrew can come in over time.
5) Would you like it once a fortnight or once a week?
Weekly at first to see how it goes whilst enthusiasm is high (this is DL... drop out rates in games we play is real!)
6) What sort of time per session would you prefer (min and max lengths please)?
I've been brought up raiding so am happy for it to go on for a few hours (with breaks!) - Agree with Hal, prep work outside of the timeslot, intro's and playing inside.
7) Strict rules or House rules?
House rules =)
8) Starting at level 1 or a couple of levels higher?
Level 1 - would like it to be a fresh start as it'll be one of my first proper times.