Uruloke

Application - Uruloke - PS2

10 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Uruloke

Games played: Loads of different MMOs and too many other games to list. Used to be an active Planetside 1 player during its peak all those years ago.

Referral: Through careful filtering of the various outfits on the PSU wiki.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: As a former soldier on the battlefields of Werner I've heard and seen the work of the 58th Marine Corps. Planetside cannot be enjoyed to its fullest without having a great group of people at your side in combat. I try my best to help out my teammates in any way I can, if that is shooting others in the face, driving tanks or raining down firey death from an aircraft that's what I'll do. I spent most of my time in PS1 as a tank driver/BFR pilot and so know very well the necessity for good communication to get things done.

In PS2 I'm usually running around as a LA (to breach towers/walls) or engineer (to repair my own and others' vehicles) in addition to piloting Reavers/Libs and driving Vanguards around the battlefield.

I can also help out outside of the game should you ever need an experienced programmer for whatever reason. ;)

Hello Uru! Welcome to digital legion! There will probably be an admin here soon checking out your application, so just stay calm and wait patiently :)

Hello bud and thank you for the great application!

I am at work right now so I can't grant you trial status, but if another admin doesn't beat me to it I will get you sorted when I am home from work this evening :)

The trial lasts for around a month and it's just to see if you're a good fit for the rest of the community more than anything else!

Hope to see you in game at release Tomorrow.

Just so you know, we'll be on the Miller server! :)

Thank you everyone! I'll definately be there at release, though I'll be on late unfortunately. They picked a bad day to release. :P

Welcome to the DL*, Looking forward to fighting with you on release day :)

Welcome to the forums!