Sign in to follow this  
Obliter8

Friday Night's Alright for Ampin'

9 posts in this topic

Fri 30th Nov - 20:00 GMT (note this is slightly later than usual)

This Friday is AMP station training night. We will be visiting a friendly AMP station and walking you through how to capture and defend these bases. Vasquez will be providing maps of every AMP station in the game and posting this before the event. Check back here to get yours as you may be asked to ALT + TAB to look at them during training.

PLEASE REMEMBER to recall to warpgate 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.

I'm always up for these events but the maps you play in are normally full (by maps I mean Esamir, Indar, Amerish), any suggestions on how to get through this without having to play prior to 2 hours if not more and spamming the deploy button? :/

Is the queue really 2 hours???

The queue is stupid, yes. Part of the reason I haven't played it more. I will not queue to play something ever again.

I've never had a queue of more than 5 minutes to log in to the game, granted I've paid the membership but still 2 hours if not an exaggeration is crazy.

Anyway, steering this topic back in the correct direction I will be there :)

Will we be going to all continents or just one? And if only one wich one?, so I can prepare and get in on that continent early :)

For the training part the one with safest Amp station.

attending for sure, since i have no clue how to properly defend any of the stations/labs

Sign in to follow this