Planetside 2 Application DigitalReaperZA

13 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Jassek

Games played: sheesh...i play alot of games but currently playing:

counter-strike go

morrowind

and planetside 2 of course

Referral: on the planetside 2 forum

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: i have bin playing ps2 solo since i started but found i was having more fun in organized groups ,so i am looking for a place i can meet new like minded people,and have fun kicking vanu and tr ass,i play heavy assault and put team goals above personal k/d

hope you will allow me into your ranks :D

Welcome DigitalReaper!

Our first Saffa! Timezone isn't far out, but how is your ping? (Not that it is a problem for your app! :D)

You're marked as a trialist for now. An admin will chat with you in a month regarding membership.

In the meantime feel free to browse the forums. Mumble is the best way to join in PS2 and any of the other games you see us playing.

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig , FeiXue, Pont, Vasquez58th, Kira, EmitzDevil, LexX or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you try to make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Thanks,

Bean

Bwhaha, our influence spreads!

Welcome to DL!

cool thanks guys,latency isn't to bad, barley noticeable from my end,just noticed i messed up my game name put my username instead of character name will change it

Welcome :)

Having a problem getting the mumble details,it says i don't have permission

That is because my esteemed colleague, Bean, is in fact a useless pile of flange and has neglected to change your member status.

I have actioned, so now it will work. Sorry!

• Like 1

Welcome bud :)

Are you still having issues with Mumble? We have an event in PS2 this evening, should be a good fight tonight, would be good to have you along!