Sign in to follow this  
Skelli

Application PS2 - Patzun

10 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Patzun

Games played: This list is LONG! Ill mention a few important ones. CS b5.1/b6.1/1.0/1.6 etc., planetside 1, loads of mmorpg games starting with ultima online, and so on... Just ask if you want to know more :)

Referral: planetside2.com forums

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Im an experienced pc gamer. I used to play pretty hardcore when i was in my teen years, but now as im older and with the things that comes with that, im more casual :) Ive been playing ps2 pretty short, but im starting to get some certs done. Ive just been going at it alone or in a random platoon. Ive played with some fun platoons, but find i really want a community working togeather and not just a platoon of randoms where usually only half follow orders. I see myself as a nice person, and a good team player. I enjoy using coms, planning attacks and reporting as we go. dl* really seems like the place for me, and i hope you think ill fit in :) Ps. This app was written on my norwegian-spellchecking-iphone on the train, so please ignore any typos :P

Hello and welcome! An admin will come here shortly and evaluate your post :)

Hello Patzun, Welcome to the Digital Legion forums, An Admin will be along shortly or at the latest tomorrow evening to assess your App :D

To me you seem like you would fit into dl* like a glove, everyone uses comms, thrives on teamwork and has the target of crushing the enemy, If you get accepted, Ill see you on the battlefield!

- Emitz

Hi Patzun, welcome to the forums!

There's less wrong with your Norwegian-English than some of our English-English so don't worry about that :P

Nice app. We usually have a squad or two open every night and a platoon every Friday for our weekly event so you'll find plenty of people to team up with.

We'll put you on trial for a few weeks and then an officer or admin will have a chat with you see how you're getting on.

Officers in game are: Meurig , FeiXue, Pont, Vasquez58th, Kira, EmitzDevil, Lexx or HudsonLv426. Contact any one of them for an invite to the Outfit.

To avoid confusion, please make sure your mumble name is the same as your forum and in-game.

That's it. Jump on mumble and have some fun!

Welcome buddy and good to squad with you last night :)

Vi ses in-game, og velkommen!

I will cya in-game, and welcome!