Sign in to follow this  
Shaill

Planetside 2 - Shaill

7 posts in this topic

Edit. Topic bugged :-) It's meant for PS2

Gaming name: Shaill

Games played: Alot of CS 1.6. PS2. Pretty much every CoD game. Also played Wolfenstein 3D, if that counts? ;)

Referral: Skelli, a irl friend of mine.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: It's fun to play cooperative with other players online. Have a long history in wow, diablo etc, so im used to use mumble, ventrilo, skype w/e. I'm also a experienced fps player, aswell in other games, been playing high-lvl dota, hon, dota 2. But, i miss the good old CS days.

Cheers!

Hello Shaill,

Great to see a referral! It's an excellent endorsement. I hope you enjoy it here.

You're marked as a trialist for now. An admin will chat with you in a month regarding membership.

In the meantime feel free to browse the forums. Mumble is the best way to join in PS2 and any of the other games you see us playing.

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig , FeiXue, Pont, Vasquez58th, Kira, EmitzDevil, LexX or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Thanks,

Bean

We have a PS2 event this evening - would be awesome if you could join us (although it may be a little bit of a system shock)!

Welcome...