Sign in to follow this  
Blazoni

Blazoni (PS2 Application to Join)

8 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Blazoni
LocationUK
Games played: Most MMO's COD, BF3, BF2, Counter Strike Source, PS1
Referral: Via Search Engines

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I am an active team player and I enjoy the co-ordination that can be achieved through team play on PS2.  I was pretty active in PS1 and love PS2.  Really looking to join an active outfit which works together on a regular basis.  I would rather play as a team than lone wolf it.

Cheers,

Ben

Hello Blazoni, welcome to the DL forums. Cheers for the app, an admin will be along shortly or at the latest this evening

welcome m8, im sure some 1 with higher rank than me will pop along and say a few more words and let you know what to do etc as i havent a clue.

Welcome Blazoni,

You're marked as a trialist for now. An admin will chat with you in a month regarding membership.

In the meantime feel free to browse the forums. Mumble is the best way to join in PS2 and any of the other games you see us playing.

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig , FeiXue, Pont, Vasquez58th, Kira, EmitzDevil, LexX or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Thanks,

Bean