Aaarflot

Aaarflot, Appliction PS2

10 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Aaarflot

Games played: Most recently, i played SWTOR, but also got experience from wow, battlefield, Starcraft, warcract etc.

Referral: Skelli, a real life friend of mine currently in your outfit.

Why i should be a member of Digital Legion: I really enjoy the teamplay part of these kind games, and i understand that it needs some commitment to the team and the other players. I have become more and more casual when it comes to gaming over the years, but i still  would like to have some fun and experience some good teamplay in the Planetside universe

Best regards

Andreas Aarflot

Welcome.  We welcome evryone, as long as yoh play with us in PS2, and involve yourself in the community, we don't ask that much from you  :)

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig, FeiXue, Pont, Vasquez58th, Kira, EmitzDevil, LexX or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!

Welcome :D