Sign in to follow this  
Larkss

Larkss Application for Planetside 2

8 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Larkss

Games played: Steam sales! A mixed bag really, I enjoy RPGs as well as the odd FPS - I played WoW during my more formative years and I've always been a Halo and Elder Scrolls fan. Now, it's anything with a decent story and/or a decent community - the best game I'd say I've played recently is Max Payne 3, the detail in that game was fantastic. 

Referral: I did some research - I don't have any friends already playing regularly, so I had a look around to see what I could find, and Digital Legion stood out :)

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm all about the social interaction really - anything is fun when you're doing it with like-minded people. I wouldn't call myself a hardcore player - long work hours take care of that, but I love Planetside 2 and because of its MMO nature, I'd like to find a solid community to share that with. I played during the beta but I've only just started again since release and I'm relearning my way through it, and I'm up for any event, training or just general messing around with fellow Legionnaires. I think I'd be a good member because I'd really value my membership.

Thanks for the consideration!

Welcome, great app!

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig, FeiXue, Pont, Vasquez58th, Kira, EmitzDevil, LexX or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!

Thanks guys, I'll apply tomorrow at some point during the day!