Kuznetcov

Application - Kuznetcov

26 posts in this topic

Gary Mott

Gaming name:

Kuznetcov (it's the surname of a Russian scholar I've cited a few times, for some reason it has stuck in my head :') )

UK

Games played:

I'm returning from a hiatus from gaming of roughly three years, since the hobby had been getting in the way of studies. I'd sold my gaming machine to a friend, used the money to buy a pentium 4, which I installed Ubuntu on. I've recently picked up a new rig though, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the scene! :)

By far the favourite game I've played is the first Planetside, which was my sole game of choice for several years (NC, Werner!). I'm really hoping that Planetside 2 offers the same experiences of cooperation, coordination, teamwork etc etc. I've also enjoyed playing WoW, CS:S and Guild Wars.

Referral:

I saw the post on the Planetside-Universe forums.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?:

I'm (very) new to Planetside 2, so I admit there's going to be a learning curve as I get used to the differences to the previous version of the game and the current one. That being said, there can't be any better way of getting to grips an online game than immersing yourself into a positive community as soon as possible! Playing solo never compares on a fun-scale to community-driven forces.

I'm particularly interested in the engineering class and tank driving, but I'd also like to try my hand at the new mechanics in air combat.

Please consider my application and if you're interested, trial me out; I'd be delighted if I get along with the outfit and the outfit gets along with me. :)

Woooo!! Another tank driver!
I shall not be so lonely no more :P
Especially as I just got my Aux medal with the Titan-HEAT 

Welcome to Digital Legion! :)

Welcome!

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig, FeiXue, Pont, Vasquez58th, Kira, EmitzDevil, Mawdrigen, Axler, LexX or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!

Welcome! :D

Hey guys, I think there may have been a glitch or something that's caused me to leave the outfit. Either that or I'm not wanted? :')

I'm going to take a confident approach and assume it's a glitch; would it be possible to send me a re-invite?

Apologies for my lack of gametime during primetime the last three days, especially the ops night last night. I've had a few awkward shifts at work finishing ~2200-2230.

Cheers lads, (hopefully!) looking forward to rolling with you asap.

Nope SoE decided outfits needed a nerf.

(Game is beyond buggered atm, expect a fun weekend at SoE towers as smedly drunkenly beats them with a burlap sack full of soap bars till they fix this).

• Like 1

I think Smed and the leading devs are off to Dallas for the MLG weekend; so probably the intoxication but without the beating? :p

• Like 1