ShockwaveZero

Application - ShockwaveZero

17 posts in this topic

Gaming name: ShockwaveZero
LocationEngland
Games played: I've played a large number but I'm particularly into RTS games, mainly the C&C series. I've just started getting into Planetside 2.
Referral: I was playing some Planetside a couple of days ago when someone directed the entire platoon to this website. 
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I would like to be part of a co-ordinated group of players. I like to meet new people and feel that the game is better played as part of a group as it adds to the fun. I'm not one of the best players around but I try to make up for it by filling support roles like the medic and engineer to help other players, although I sometimes go light assault because who can resist a jetpack?

Hello Shockwave, Welcome to the DL forums and thanks for the App.

We have an 18+ plus guideline but exceptions can be made if maturity is present, by the look of your application, this is shown.

An Admin will be along shortly, or at the latest, tomorrow evening to assess your app and see if you are to be placed onto a 1 month trial.

If you are placed onto a 1 month trial, I will see you on the battlefield.

- Emitz

Hello Liam,

As Emitz said, we do generally exercise an 18+ policy: we talk about adult things and (generally) act as adults.  SInce your applucation was well written, we'll accept you as a traillist, but please be aware your conduct will be a factor in your trial.

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig, Pont, EmitzDevil, Mawdrigen, Axler, Kaldun, LexX, Lord Mondando or HudsonLv426 and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!

I'll do just that thanks. One quick question though, am I allowed to join the mumble chat as a trialist or is that for full members only?

I'll do just that thanks. One quick question though, am I allowed to join the mumble chat as a trialist or is that for full members only?

Yes you can :)

You are more than welcome to join us on the mumble, you will need to be able to communicate with us in game and mumble is essential for that. See you in game/mumble soon :D

Oh and welcome to DL

Thanks for the quick replies again, I'll join just to listen for now if that's ok? My new headset should be arriving by tomorrow or the day after.

Welcome to DL.

Shouldn't be a problem, I didn't have one for a few days either :D

Welcoem

Hooray for more LA players! Welcome!