Sign in to follow this  
Kouldor

Application for PS2 - Kouldor

12 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Kouldor
LocationSweden
Games played: I have played quite a lot of games. Games that has had large amounts of time spent in them include tf2, dota2 and eve.
Referral: I got recommended here by Silfurdreki, who is a real-life friend of mine.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Most of my gaming has been spent alone or with a close group of friends, but I would like to be part of a larger group, and even better if the group already contains a friend. I have some experience in larger organisations being a radio operator in the Swedish homeguard, but I would like to translate that to the game. In planetside 2 I mostly play light or heavy assault, shifting between being in the thick of combat and darting outside.

Hello and welcome! An admin should come around shortly to check out your application.

Ah, here's the application. Just dropping this here to confirm that I conscripted Invited Kouldor to join DL.

• Like 1

Welcome!

Any friend of Silfurdreki's is a friend of ours!

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig, Pont, EmitzDevil, Mawdrigen, Axler, Kaldun, LexX, or Lord Mondando and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!

Welcome!

I was instantly drawn here when I saw your avatar. :D

• Like 1

Thanks for letting me try out, I will try to fit in. :)

I am a bit confused about the avatar, because I haven't really put one. I guess the forum found my steam-avatar?

If you created an account using Steam, then yes it will use the Steam avatar.

You mean you're not really a big pink My Little Pony? *disappointed*