Sign in to follow this  
Karmacowboy

Application Karmacowboy

8 posts in this topic

Gaming name: karmacowboy
Games played: Counter strike, Battelfield series , Joint operations and most MMO's and online FPS games.
Referral: Saw your ingame recruitment text.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I want to get the most out of Planetside 2, and to do that I need to be part of an outfit that works together and have fun.

I'm a team player that can put the guild/outfit/team above my personal K/D ratio . I usually play medic, but I'm currently trying to get Certpoints to get my other skillsets up.

Hello and welcome to the forums Karma :)

Many thanks for your application!

An admin will be along shortly to assess your app and let you know the next steps in the process!

Welcome!

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Pont, EmitzDevil, Mawdrigen, Axler, Kaldun, LexX, or Lord Mondando and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!

I know this name, I get ressed by you at the Crater Firing Range last night! :D