Synske

Application - EVE Online - Synske

7 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Genryo Kazura (or Synske Kazura)
Games played: EVE, Planetside, Planetside 2, WoW, Neverwinter, DC Universe Online, Champions Online
Referral: Through the EVE Corporation Search
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: While I am reletively new to EVE, I am a fast learner and good at taking orders. I am interested in joining a group of other players who will help me learn valuable skills that I can then use to benefit the corporation over time, helping the corporation grow and thrive that much more.

Hi there!

Thanks for visiting us and taking an interest. Us EVE folk are a minority here at dl*, but we have strong links to an established nullsec alliance and heaps of experience in almost all areas of the game. dl* itself is a gaming community with it's largest memberbase currently playing PS2 on Miller. Usually we'd encourage high participation with the greater community however due to conflicting timezones you'd be hard pressed to join in and it would be unfair of us to enforce that.

Our EVE corp is in its earliest stages on development and our members are spread across the galaxy in pursuit of their own goals. We share experiences and knowledge via our in-game puplic channel but we are very much based in the EU timezones and you will find it difficult to interact with us outside of that window.

If you're still interested, throw us an application to Digital Oddity in-game and we'll have a chat.

You'll find me in-game under the name Victus Vega.

Joining in on Ops on PS2 on the weekend certainly is not impossible (normally would be around 2/3 EST. Nor is the lag from the East coast to Miller a massive impediment if you ever fancy exploring that. 

Welcome!

I would ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

You will be marked as a triallist for a few weeks, after which time an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Until then, make yourself at home on the forums, jump on mumble and enjoy!

Hello. in-game application has been processed. DODD accepted first US member just couple of days ago so don't worry, you won't be alone. Plus some of us have really weird playing times ;) There are also few Americans in our baby corp Vegas knows nothing about /o\

Gigi

Hello!

This puts us on 2 Americans now! (and one Brit who invaded the US)