sandpants

[PS2] Application - Sandpants

11 posts in this topic

Hi.

Gaming name: Sandpants

LocationUK
Games played: Lineage 2; CS 1.6; Blacklight:Retribution; PS2
Referral: Managed to get into a public platoon. Consensually invaded your mumble. Hope I didn't leave a negative impression.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I like making things work - both in RL and in games: assaults, defenses, priority takedowns. It's been 2 alerts I've been present when DL was there on which it wasn't just a victory/draw, it was also a good fight. Hope to participate in more.

Welcome :)

Your marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how your getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, Jump on mumble again when you get the chance as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit.

You can try and grab an officer for an invite in game. Message: Meurig, LordMondando, Pont, EmitzDevil, LexX, Kaldun and they will be able to sort you out with an invite.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

Welcome to DL :)

Thanks everyone.

Unfortunately I'm not a crazy ruskie :/.

My parents are. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.

Unfortunately I'm not a crazy ruskie :/.

My parents are.

Means you have the genes and the predisposition. Good enough for me.