Sign in to follow this  
Limerick Mckee

Application Limerick

12 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Limerick McKee
Games played:all of the elder scrolls games all of the mass effects and dragon ages oh boy...the list goes on and on but the game i'm most active on is eve hehe
Referral:I found you guys on the corp finder in eve and spoke to gina aka cozy 
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion? i've bin meaning to apply for some time now because i'm really just looking for a corp that i can just have a laugh with and not be so serious about the game in general i mean ofcourse i'm going to progress into higher level points of eve but hell thats the whole point of playing a game eh you people seem like decent folk and i would love to join you all ingame.

Thanks for reading ladies and gents 

~Limerick

15f4nxh.gif

I have sorted out your Forum access Welcome to dl*

You will be on trial for about a month just why we get to know you please feel free to have a gander at all the other games we play, we are very active in Planetside 2, and have a decent team of smite players and we have recently seen a revival in SWTOR.

If you fancy playing any of the games just jump on our Mumble comms and im sure someone will be around to help you out, other than that im sure Feixue will point you in the right direction  :)

• Like 2

im sure Feixue will point you in the right direction  :)

Yeah, like that'd be enough gifs for this year thank you very much.