Sign in to follow this  
Optimalised

Application - Zeyva (Neverwinter)

25 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Zeyva
LocationBelgium
Games played: Too many to name them all, I'll just stick to a few of the MMORPG genre; Lineage II (hardcore PVP), World of Warcraft (hardcore raider), Saga of Ryzom (open and closed BETA), Tera, and now Neverwinter. Other than that I'm an avid RPG player, but the genres I play spread out a lot more than just that.
Referral: I was looking for a guild on Neverwinter and Digital Legion was the one that stood out the most from what I could see in the social menu.
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: I'm generally on a lot, I try to help people as much as I can, I like to both PVE and PVP and I usually hang on out my guild's VOIP server and have a laugh really. Basically, be a part of the community.

Hello!  I'm mega happy that we stuck out so much in the Neverwinter menu, though I have no clue if any of our lot still play it!

Henke?  Guys?  You still playing, or is this chap all on his own??

Sorry Zeyva, I'll try and get someone to take the post down.

You're welcome to come and play LoL, Smite, Starbound, Battlefield 4, soon Wildstar, Elder Scrolls Online, Titanfall, Everquest Next.  It's up to you!

I used to play LoL until my RL mates stopped playing .. S1 Bronze (just played to get the icons, s2 Gold, s3 Gold 3 (I stopped playing because solo queue is boring as fudge) .. I prefer ADC/Mid (I generally stick to one position), let me know if you're up I'd say.

IGN is Optimalised.

You want to start a trial with us then?

If you have an open spot for Mid or ADC, yeah .. I stopped playing because my mates stopped and playing alone isn't quite as fun as playing with a group of people so ..

In that case, welcome to dl*!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit.

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

In which case .. is there anyone that can change my name from Zeyva to Optimalised? And thank you kindly. ^^

You should be able to do it yourself in the settings.

Yeahhh .. I need 5 or more approved posts apparently though. Guess that's something for the near future. ^^

Welcome to DL :)