r4g1nge

Application - r4g1nge

12 posts in this topic

Gaming name: r4g1nge

Games played: I've just bought myself a PC for the first time in about five years, in that five years I was on the 360 playing games such as Halo, TF2, Dark Souls, Gears of War, L4D2 (I play fps and shooter mostly but I like rts and adventure aswell) As I've just got back into PC's my library is a little small, but I'm always keen on trying new things and open to suggestions.

Referral: From member Steff Rees

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion: I enjoy gaming in my downtime, especially with friends. I'm a good team player and will always try and better myself while playing. Also I always finish the game, even when it's going pear shaped.

P.S. The Highlands reference is relevant in the Location section because I live and work on a remote Highland estate so sometimes work will interfere with my gaming. It doesn't happen often and usually only in severe weather, or an emergency. Hopefully that's not too much of a problem. 

• Like 1

Welcome, don't worry about not having a lot of games, we play quite a few F2P as well

Hey guys, that's good news about the F2P should help me get started!

Welcome R4g1nge

Glad you decided to join your little section of gaming nirvana,  your be on a very informal trial just why all the guys get to know you :)

As some of the gents have already pointed we play a lot of FTP games Smite, Dota 2, LoL and many many more you should have access now to the website so have a browse around and see if anything takes your fancy, Mumble voice server details can be found dl*website subforum.

Cheers. I spoke to a couple of the guys on mumble yesterday (Day Z channel) I'll be having a game with them tonight. Fingers crossed it all goes well

Sorry bro, I'm not Scottish I've just come here to steal your jobs and your bridies!

• Like 1