Sign in to follow this  
Lushington

Application - Hoff (in-game Lushington) (WildStar)

11 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Lushington

Games played:

Tribes/Tribes 2 - I have to include these out of nostalgia. ;)

World of Warcraft - From beta for 2-3 years. I dumped a load of time on this back in vanilla days, raiding MC and BWL - easily done as a Uni student back then. I've since dabbled in a few expansions over time, but mostly PvP in BGs and Arenas.

Then continued my string of MMOs including AoC, WHO, Aion, SWTOR, GW2, ESO.

Referral: Research on the WS realm forum. Looking for a more mature guild that doesn't make hardcore demands.

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Over the years I've run my own gaming communities, contributed to leading others or at least been an active member. Honestly, nowadays with work I can't commit the time required to organise or lead so I'm looking for a relaxed and friendly group of gamers who need extra cannon fodder ;). My former gaming guild/clans/communities have dissolved over time, so I've been a 'lone ranger' for the past couple of MMOs and would like to return to being a part of something. I'm predominately a PvP'er but would like to join in with dungeons and raids where possible. 

I'll be straight, work can get pretty busy at times so there will be times where I can't get online for a couple of days or maybe just for an hour or two a night. Weekend availability is good... unless I end up in a beer garden with a pint and cheese roll.  B)

• Like 3

We're right up your street m8!

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit.

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

FYI, we're all primed to get cracking in 12hours and...  11 minutes, check the Wildstar threads for everyone's plans  :)

Welcome Hoff

Great application you sound like you will fit in very well around here, look forward to seeing you ingame. :)

Thanks for the trial and welcomes. Looking forward to the kick off tomorrow, I'll dust off the mic and jump on Mumble to say Hi at some point.

About to head out to see X-Men, no doubt to see Magneto lift an even larger metal object than the last film. But I'll check out the forums before it all starts. See you on Nexus I guess. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the house, of madness, that is DL! :)

Welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome to dl* bud. X-Men is good, needed more Sentinels though. Will no doubt catch you online tomorrow.