Sign in to follow this  
HudsonLv426

WE ARE LEAVING HAZAK for CONTAGION

7 posts in this topic

WILDSTAR NOTICE

Ladies Gents We Are Leaving HAZAK

SERVER MOVE

Pack your bags and ready the shuttle dl* is jumping through the wormhole currently orbiting nexus to our new home of EU PvP CONTAGION, No need to fasten your seat belts as this is gonna be one smooth ride!

Official Details: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60957-free-realm-transfers/

Flight Check List

• We will be moving from Thursday 5th early moring to allow everyone to be over for the friday ready for a weekend session.
  • Me and the Officers will Remove everyone from the current Guild, and disband it.
  • All you need to do once logged In is click the Transfer button and select Contagion EU PvP as your destination
  • A guild will be formed and up and running the second we land on our new home Invites will follow shortly

We are sorry for the commotion but having members unable to explore and adventure the world of Nexus and play with there fellow members is not something we want, Thank you all for all your input into this rubbish situation we have been shoe horned into, we understand the concerns of the undisclosed number of inhabitants currently residing on Contangion and the effects they could potentially have, but id like to reassure you all, myself and the officers and admins will be doing everything within our power to make our new home one of the best dl* has ever set foot on. 

Please remember you will still be playing with all your mates, Kira will still be greeting me everyday with the word C***, Ludi will still be going through his Penis collection, Obliter8 will keep drowing in his carebear tears, and Hel and Bean will still be pretending to hate eatch other even though deep down there is a love that will never die. 

you will still have the numbers we have now and we will grow, we are all set to start raiding(attunement,lvl cap and skill excluding) we are all set to do countless dungeon runs together and tear the battfield apart as a syndicate.

Come take this flight for a new and better tommorrow.

Cant get into hazak for a char transfer :(

Try early in the mornign, the transfer doesnt take long.

Is there a list on the forums of all our character names so that we can get re-added to the guild? If not, then add me, Uglorth, to your friend's list guild officers so you can invite me again into it! :P

Uglorth... add Vorak to your social list. It's Huds, our main guild leader :)

Is there anyone still moving or in the process of moving that still needs an invite?

• Like 1

i created a new character since i never played yet:P

will try get online tonight for an invite

Sign in to follow this