Sign in to follow this  
Speedium

Chilium (Spellslinger, Wildstar)

12 posts in this topic

Hello!

Gaming name: Chilium / Speedium
LocationFinland
Games played: For MMO's: Anarchy Online, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2. Brief encounters with Secret World and ESO. 
Referral: Wildstar forums

Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?

Because I'm awesome!

But seriously, I'm experienced gamer who won't mind dropping what I'm doing to help out a guildie in need. I've got experience working with large guilds since my times spent with Storm in AO. I used to do a lot of raiding and PvP too, back in the days of AO and vanilla WoW, but I am not able to play as much as I used to due real life activities. I won't be the guy raiding every day, or week even, but will be there if I can and need be.  I am not into hopping around games, as I played AO for 5 years and WoW for 6. In GW2 I was very casual as I had way too much going on during that period. Mostly played some single player titles after quitting WoW as there wasn't any mmo titles that could get me graving for more before Wildstar.

But I want to be honest, so if the sun is shining and I've got a day off, I'm more likely found on my motorbike or down the river fishing, than online. During winter months I try to get as much snowboarding done as I can. That does not mean I am inactive, but my gaming time has it's limits. I know that endgame PvE content takes a lot of commitment and that is something I am not able to offer.

Why am I applying then? I want to be part of a mature guild. Its' the essence of mmo's to be able to login and have a good banter and play with like minded folks. And as I am more leaned towards the PvP portion of the game, it's nice to have guildies to share the exile smashing business.

Cheers,

Chilium

Hello and thank you for your application Chilium!

An admin will be along shortly to process your application! :)

Welcome Chilium

I think you will get on very well with the rest of dl*  great application :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Yay, cheers!

I forgot I named my spellslinger Speedium, as I started Chilium as esper.

I am playing on the SS, but the forums didn't let me change my name until I get 9 approved posts. If it's possible for admin to change it, that would work for me.

Meanwhile I added my charname to my signature till I get to changing it :)

Thanks for the invite, glad to be on board!

Try changing it now...

Obligatory Finland post:

Welcome :)

Try changing it now...

1more post required.

Edit: and this post did the trick.

\o/

I've been pretty much AFK for a week or so, as I got crazy week at work. 10 days without a day off and pushing overtime.

Will be back next week after I recover from midsummer fest!

Cheers,

Speedium

HF, and watch the schnapps/snuss  :)

Hey folks!

Things are pretty hectic in real life atm, so I won't probably be able to play for a while. Will be stuck with too much work for next month and I'll be on vacation for month after that, so I will be pretty much afk in August too.

I do understand if I get the boot, but ill re-apply when I am able to continue my time in Wildstar :)

Sorry for the hazzle,

-Speedy

Thanks for letting us know Speedium hope work isnt to bad and the holiday is ace :)

ill mark you down as hibernating for the moment and if you find time in the future month just jump straight back in.