Sign in to follow this  
Shakun

(WIldstar) Shakun - Spellslinger

5 posts in this topic

Hello!~

Gaming name: Shakun/roboky
Games played: DotA/Dota2/WoW/Swtor/Gw2/WRO/FF:XIV/D3
Referral: Searching google
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Im social player thats easygoing and enjoy good challenge from raiding, and i have raided on many hardcore guilds before now i just need semicasual guild to enjoy this awesome game

Hey Shakun thanks for the application, could you please tell me a little more about yourself so the other members can get a better feel for the kind of gamer you are? what class are you currently playing? any interesting hobbies? what have you found great about Wildstar? if your stuck for inspiration please feel free to check some of the otehr applications.

I am playing Spellslinger class. This is the first time i had fun leveling in mmo that i dont even check xp bar and just be amazed when i get level, i dont want to listen to music while playing because the soundtrack is so awesome. Also im purely enjoying this world and story, finally i am immersed in mmo after tbc wow.

I actually play every kind of game not limited to the ones i listed, been playing as long as i remember from the MS-DOS duke nukems to this modern days fps, with all the other classic games that were released. I also have  ps3 and wii which is mostly now used for NHL and wii for smash, never got around modding my wii or buying games for ps3, PC takes up all the free time i now have.

I dont really have other hobbies than having explicit fun with friends and playing video games,i like to biking alot though.

thats a bit of my story, sorry for the lazy post B)  bit high

Welcome Shakun

Thank you for the extra info, ahh DOS the good old days when games where simple yet kept you entertained for hours :)

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the outfit. You can also Contact, Vorak, Vale Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

I would also ask that you make sure your name is the same on the forums, in mumble and in game. At least while we get to know you. It's proving hard to get to know people otherwise!

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*

Moi Moi, welcome to DL brah.