Sign in to follow this  
Warf

Application - Warf - Spellslinger

7 posts in this topic

Gaming name: Warf
Games played: WoW, GW2, ESO, CoD Ghosts, Dragon Age, All Elder Scrolls Games, SWTOR.
Referral: Gizmonaut
Why should you be a member of Digital Legion?: Its a fun game and I wish to share my experiance and help out when ever possible.

Hello m8, I'm Gizmonaut.

Could you tell us more about yourself please?  How far did you get in all those MMOs?  What do you like to do?  PvP or PvE?  What will we do together as part of a guild?  Have you ever led raid runs etc?  Cats or dogs?  You get the gist!

Yea sure I understand.

More of a dog person lol. Pretty much play PvE however I do love a good PvP battle. Use to be a lvl 80 tank in WoW stopped playing after Lich King as it took over my life so to speak. GW2 got to end game then it got a bit repetative so stopped playing. I enjoy all the usual things. Gaming at the top of my list.

As part of a guild I always enjoy helping out others weather it be low level or something trivial like where the AH in Illium is:D.

Use to lead raids at Main tank with my previous guild in WoW. Did all 20 and 40 man raids up to lich king (But never got to kill him) :(

Apart from all that im a all genuin guy easy to get on with and enjoy a laugh and joke. Anything else feel free to ask....just keep it moderatly clean :D:D

Moderately clean may be a problem...

You're marked as a Triallist for the first few weeks whilst we get to know you, after this period an admin will have a word to see how you're getting on.

Please feel free to browse and post in the forums, and dont forget to jump onto Mumble voice server as it's probably the quickest way of getting hold of someone to get an invite to the guild.  You can also contact Vorak, Vale, Thandrior, Gukek, Gizmonaut, Lovepuff, beany

Other than that please make yourself at home and  welcome to dl*.

Nice one thanks! :D

I should be on at lunchtime in the rare event another Officer aint on

Welcome to DL mate :)